Identimark’s custom-printed marker sleeves are available in a wide range of heatshrink Polyolefin & non-shrink PVC. The main features and sizing charts are detailed below, or please contact us for recommendations, more information or samples.
Bulk reels of unprinted sleeving are also available for printing
in-house with our HOTMARKER range of cable marking machines or for mechanical, abrasion & moisture protection, insulation &
Please contact us for further details.
PVC Non-Shrink Sleeving
● High grade, thin walled, flexible PVC.
● Ideal for identification, insulation, & protection.
● Available in sizes from 1mm to 25mm i.d.
● Standard colours: black, white, yellow, blue, red, green, brown & grey.
● BS2848/3/105T operating temperature -40°C to +105°C.
● BS2848/3/85T operating temperature -20°C to +85°C.
● Self-extinguishing in 30 secs.
Commercial Grade Heatshrink Sleeving:
● Flexible Polyolefin material.
● Flame retardant (colours only), durable & tough - ideal for identification,
insulation, bundling, strain relief & protection against abrasion, UV rays,
chemicals, oils, moisture & fungus.
● 2:1 shrink ratio from 1.2mm to 101.6mm i.d.
● Standard colours: black, white, yellow, blue, red, green & clear.
● Operating Temperature -55°C to +125°C.
Military Spec Heatshrink Sleeving:
● Superior grade, flexible Polyolefin material with an excellent balance of
chemical, electrical and mechanical properties.
● AMS-DTL, UL and CSA recognised.
● Highly flame retardant (colours only), designed for military standard
identification, insulation, bundling, strain relief, & protection against
abrasion, UV rays, chemicals, oils, moisture & fungus.
● 2:1 & 3:1 shrink ratios.
● 3:1 shrink ratio sleeving covers a wider range of substrate diameters,
allowing a smaller number of sizes to be stocked for a wider range
● Standard colours: black, white, yellow, blue & red (others to order)
● Operating Temperature -55°C to +135°C.
Adhesive-Lined Military Spec Heatshrink Sleeving:
● Superior grade, flexible Polyolefin material with a thermoplastic adhesive
inner liner which melts and flows to seal and encapsulate the inner
components, offering additional moisture resistance &
● Flame retardant outer wall (colours only).
● AMS-DTL (colours only) & UL recognised.
● 3:1 shrink ratio from 3/1mm to 40/13mm i.d.
● 4:1 shrink ratio from 4/1mm to 52/13mm i.d.
● Standard colours: black & clear.
● Operating Temperature -55°C to +110°C.
Zero Halogen Heatshrink Sleeving:
● Low toxicity, halogen free, flexible Polyolefin material developed for
marine, mass transit and construction markets.
● Flame retardant (colours only), durable & tough-ideal for identification,
● Halogen-free materials.
● 2:1 shrink ratio from 1.2mm to 50.8mm i.d.
● Standard colours: black, white, yellow, blue, red, grey, brown, & clear.
NB. Expanded (ordering) sizes in the tables below are minimum values – heatshrink is usually over expanded during manufacture.
Heatshrink & PVC Sleeving Data
*Although the standard ordering sizes of heat shrink are by the expanded inside diameter, for information purposes, the tables also give the approximate equivalent ‘lay flat’ measurement.
our recommendations or a quote.
IDENTIMARK Ltd, Kimberley Road, Clevedon, Bristol BS21 6QJ